Did your Insurance Company stick you with an oxygen supplier that delivers heavy oxygen tanks?
Change Your Oxygen… Change Your Life!
Stay active and healthy with a Portable Concentrator. They’re lighter and you will never run out of oxygen.
Oxygen Tanks vs OxiMedical Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- It works at the touch of a button
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Never run out of oxygen again
- Airline Approved
- Medicare will not purchase a portable oxygen concentrator system.
- Medicare classifies these as “luxury items”.
- Some insurance companies will reimburse you all or part of your purchase.
- Medicare will pay for portable oxygen tanks.
Thank you, Leslie, for sharing your humor and artistic ability with us.
In our customers’ own words
I have bought 2 portable O2 concentrators and one large for my home.
I can’t enough good things about this company. I love it. The service and sales people are so helpful and understanding. I wore out the on/off button on the portable and it had to go to New York to the factory. I recieved a loaner and the shipping box, everything in one day. No charge for the new parts. I will use OxiMedical Respiratory for my next purchase.